Wednesday, May 25, 2011

6 DAYS | RIFQI | TANJUNG MALIM | PERAK

Photobucket

©WADIE 2011 | NEWBORN | TANJUNG MALIM | PERAK


Photobucket

©WADIE 2011 | NEWBORN | TANJUNG MALIM | PERAK


Photobucket

©WADIE 2011 | NEWBORN | TANJUNG MALIM | PERAK


Photobucket

©WADIE 2011 | NEWBORN | TANJUNG MALIM | PERAK



My vacation this time end with great relieve as i have been busier than ever. For those did not know, actually I'm working on offshore job and doing part time newborn photography. I want to address my sincere apology this time to those interested as i need to turn down their request for photography session. My schedule is a little bit hectic. Again, thousand apologies for those i can't fully complete your desire and photograph your baby cuteness.

My newborn photography session this time, Muhammad Rifqi was such an adorable baby. i had wonderful experience to photograph Rifqi whom born on lucky date of 8th May 2011 of Mother's Day. Was born at Tanjung malim, Perak and he was 6 days when I captured him. Rifqi is a beautiful and cuteness addition to the Nawawi family and i were so honored for the opportunity given to photograph their second baby. Thanks so much to the supportive parent for trusting me with their precious baby.
©Ainil Iswa | Newborn Photography

2 comments:

Anonymous November 21, 2011 at 12:13 PM  

Terima kasih untuk blog yang menarik

Anonymous November 25, 2011 at 10:16 PM  

hi to all ainiliswaphotography.blogspot.comers this is my first post and thought i would say a big hello to yous -
thank yous speak soon
garry moore

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!
Powered By Blogger

Seguidores

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP